Last modified: 28.04.2023
Terms of Service
- The designer has the right to refuse any project/commission request.
- Upon payment, the client agrees to the TOS.
- Terms of Service may be discussed with the designer and adjusted for the client’s project before payment.
- Full privacy for finished project may incur additional fees and the client must notify the designer of any restrictions before payment.
- The designer has the right to upload all project/commission to a portfolio/gallery/social media etc. unles specified otherwise before payment.
- The client is eligible for a full refund if chosen to cancel before the delivery of a first draft/design preview.
- If the client chooses to cancel a project after the delivery of a first draft/design preview, no refunds will be issued.
Copyright & usage
- By default, the designer retains rights to the designs and the client must use the designs for their intended purpose only.
- The client must credit the designer by username (SiMonk0), name (Szymon Furjan), Twitter handle (@szymonfurjan) or website url (furjandesign.com) in the relevant places when the designs are shared or displayed publicly.
- The client does not have the right to repurpose, redistribute, or modify any of the design work unless communicated and agreed on with the designer prior to any payment.
- If the client purchases any editable project files (.psd, .ai, etc.), they will be able to modify the designs for themselves but still cannot repurpose or redistribute them.
- All payment are in USD($).
- By default, payment is made through PayPal – Stripe is available as a backup. It is also possible for a bank transfer for clients inside of EU.
- Full payment should be made upfront. Invoice totals over 140$ can be paid 50% upfront and remaining 50% before the delivery of final files.
- Deadlines, if desired, have to be communicated and agreed on with the designer prior to any payment. These can affect the project cost and can be refused by the designer.
- A preview will be provided to the client to confirm satisfaction of the visual direction.
- Small revisions kept within the same visual direction are included with all projects but encouraged to be kept concise. Large or extensive revisions may incur additional fees. This is to be assessed by the designer in each case.
- It is then the client’s responsibility to save and store any project files.
- Any additional work outside of the initial project scope, including edits to already finalised/confirmed designs, can be refused or will be quoted and charged accordingly.